The online auction system requires a registration. Registration is free, as is bidding for (= buying) objects. Reading the individual auctions does not require registration or login to the system.
The homepage is divided into different areas. On top, there is the main menu with the menu items
At the top on the right you can change the language and sign in or sign out to the system. After signing in, the account balance is displayed.
Below this area, there are the current Special-Auctions, PreAuctions or Stores, all linked to the individual auctions.
In the next section, three topics are shown: on the left the "Categories" feature, below the "Search" and on the right "Gallery Featured Items".
- The menu items shown under "Categories" offer direct access to the auctions.
- the "Search" feature (basic search) offers the possibility to Search in "Title & Description" , "Listing #" and "User" (= seller).
- The button "Advanced Search" offers you more search options, such as "newest listings".
- The "Gallery Featured Items" are displayed by random selection on the main page. One click leads directly to the corresponding auction.
Below the "Gallery Featured Items", the "Featured Items" follow. Again, a click leads directly to the corresponding auction.
And finally, at the bottom end of the page, there is the footer: Here you can find the following contents:
- Contact (to submit an email message to us)
- Terms & Conditions (General Business Terms)
- About Us (Imprint and Disclaimer)
- Fees (Price list for sellers)
- On the right side: Date and Time (of your page request, does not automatically update)
Finally the copyright notices.